We are looking for a second line IT & Telecoms support engineer to join our well established team. The role will be focused on supporting our clients across a wide range of technology.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience working with Office 365, Windows server, Microsoft exchange, networking hardware and software, virtualization, backups, antivirus, hosted voice platforms and connectivity.
You will need to be practical, hardworking and dedicated to join a converged voice & data team. You must have the ability to think for yourself, learn new technologies and enjoy being part of a team with a customer service focused goal.
Your skills should be:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an IT helpdesk environment
- You’re an engaging communicator –your written skills allow you to keep people well informed, alongside your verbal skills which keep colleagues and customers on board with updates and any progress made.
- You’re great with people– you understand how to get the best out of people, delivering a message right and influencing across customers and different teams.
- You’re Tech- savvy– whilst you don’t need to be able to code, we like our team to be tech-savvy enough to help our customers embrace technology.
- You want to succeed – We want you to progress and develop your own skills and knowledge.
- And finally – Be part of a fun and friendly working atmosphere, with approachable staff at all levels that will always strive to get the job done.
We will give you:
- § Competitive salary package - Circa £24k to £28k depending on experience
- § Overtime
- § 25 days holiday
- § Company pension scheme
Training and development